Dog Accommodation Details
Features & Amenities
- Homey atmosphere, bright, airy and well ventilated
- Luxurious climate-controlled dog boarding with heated floors
- Advanced safety and security systems
- Automatic watering systems
- Large, spacious overnight accommodations
- Group play sessions available (we match each dog’s temperament)
- One-on-one play sessions available (frisbee, ball, tag, or whatever fun activities your dog wants)
- Trail walks available on our 33 acres of wooded trails
- Tuck-in/story time
Here at Littleton Pet Center, we feel strongly that every dog boarding with us should have a minimal level of activity and interaction. The more interaction or activity dogs receive, the happier and healthier they are — especially while they’re away from home. Some of the many fun activities we offer include:
- Trail walks – We have 33 beautiful wooded acres
- One-on-one play sessions
- Group play sessions – Group play sessions are for dog-friendly dogs in our secure play yards. Your dog can romp and play in the fresh air with other dogs matched by temperament and play-style. The groups are supervised by staff trained in group dynamics, are kept small for maximum safety
- Business walks – Each dog staying with us will have access to an elimination area three times per day. However you’re welcome to add extra elimination breaks if you feel that’s appropriate for your dog
- Stretching/mobility breaks – Geared toward our geriatric pets. It’s so important to keep every flexible and mobile, even in the later years
- Homemade treats – These healthy treats actually look like people bakery items! We get the most satisfaction from making homemade dog treats that LOOK good enough for people to eat! The best thing about our homemade dog treat recipes is that they have been created with your dog’s health in mind. They are taste tested and have Calvin’s paw of approval on each treat
- Tuck-in/story time – Indulge your precious dog with a bedtime tuck-in session as well as a bedtime story which will prepare your dog for a night of peaceful sleep. This is the perfect ending to a busy day
“We highly recommend Littleton Pet Center for anyone who wants high quality care for their pet. Littleton Pet Center is always immaculate and the people who care for our Molly are very well trained and extremely loving towards her. Our Molly loves the people there and we never worry about her while she is in their care. We are blessed to have such an extremely high quality pet center in our area. We have no hesitation in recommending Littleton Pet Center to anyone who asks.” ~ Robert & Nancy Wilson
We all have special needs from time-to-time. We don’t view this as a hassle but a part of life, so we don’t charge extra (we do charge extra for insulin injections) and can accommodate most medication administration. We do need to be notified of all conditions, and expect specific instructions for such situations.
The following is a sampling of special needs that can be accommodated:
- Special meal preparation
- Extra feeding times
- Food from home
- Water from home
- Treats from home
- Special handling care
- Daily brushing
Medical Care – A veterinary service is on call 24 hours a day. If your pet should require medical attention while at our dog boarding facility, our customary procedure is to contact your veterinarian. Should the nature of your pet’s illness require an office visit, we reserve the right to utilize our veterinary service.
As a result of the special hands-on care, comfortable accommodations, competent & well trained staff, the quality of the facility, and the amount of personalized activities we offer, our guests adapt very well and enjoy the wonderful experience of being part of our family. If you have any concerns, we can certainly recommend a complimentary visit to help.
My dog does not eat Iams at home?
Most pets do well on our Iams, but if they require a special diet, you should make arrangements to bring in their own food from home. We serve a blend of Iams food so it is generally easier on the stomach and digestive system in case your pet is switching over.
What should I have prepared for my pet’s arrival?
Activity and grooming requests should be made at the time the reservation is made. Vaccination records for dogs are Bordetella, Distemper, Canine Influenza and Rabies; for cats are Distemper, Feline Leukemia and Rabies; these are needed before your pet’s arrival. Adequate telephone numbers should be provided in case we need to contact you. Any special diets or medications should be clearly communicated to our receptionists upon check-in. A scheduled pick up time should also be discussed upon drop off.
What is your cancellation policy for reservations?
If you need to change or cancel a holiday/vacation period reservation, you must notify us at least 14 days in advance or cancellation fees will apply. Changes or cancellations to a non-holiday/vacation period reservation must be made three days in advance.
What happens when a pet in your care needs veterinary care?
If your pet should require medical attention while in our care, our customary procedure is to contact your veterinarian. Should the nature of your pet’s illness require an office visit, we reserve the right to utilize a local emergency veterinarian service.
How do I make reservations?
For reservations at Littleton Pet Center you should contact us directly. All reservations must be confirmed by telephone or in person. Our reservation specialists will be happy to discuss all of the lodging, grooming, and daycare options Littleton Pet Center has to offer! Holiday and peak reservations should be made well in advance.
Can I come in for a tour?
You can certainly come and visit our facility anytime during regular business hours. Our well trained staff will be delighted to take you on an informative tour of the public areas at Littleton Pet Center.
You may request information on reservations online after normal business hours. We encourage you to make holiday and peak time reservations well in advance as we are frequently full at these times.
“We found Littleton Pet Center when we were looking for a facility to lodge our dog. We are so pleased with the care and attention she receives, we even leave her there when we go on other vacations, driving 6 hours round trip to drop her off and again to pick her up.” ~ Charles & Carolee Miller