About Littleton Pet Center"We Will Treat Your Pet The Way We Would Want You To Treat Ours"
Call us today to see why we’re every pet’s favorite home-away-from-home!
We offer a wide array of amenities including:
- Two secure, spacious and fun play yards
- One-on-one or group play based upon your dog’s needs
- Luxurious climate-controlled accommodations for all size dogs
- Soothing music in accommodation rooms
- On-site staff seven days a week
- Video/Audio surveillance with a backup generator and 24-hour monitored alarm system to ensure maximum safety for all guests
- Littleton Area Emergency Veterinary Services is available evenings, weekends and holidays
Combats the onslaught of free radicals in our companion pets. This unique formula consists of precise amounts of vitamins, minerals and high-potency antioxidants that when combined, create a synergistic and powerful boost to the immune system.
A natural anti-inflammatory hip and joint therapy, formulated with the finest pharmaceutical, human grade ingredients. NuJoint Plus™ will help to quickly and effectively reverse and heal the devastating effects of osteoarthritis.
We also offer the other following pet supplies:
- Grooming Supplies
- Combs/ Rakes/ Brushes
- Flea and Tick Prevention
- Kong Products
- Stuffed Toys
- Water Wubba Toys
- Purple Pebble Bedding
- Training & Traveling Equipment
- New Hampshire BBB (Better Business Bureau) with an A+ Rating
- 2013 Torch Awards for Small Business Nominee
- Licensed Shelter with the State of New Hampshire
- Littleton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Franconia Notch Regional Chamber of Commerce
Certifications & Personnel Training
- ABKA – American Boarding Kennel Association
- John Kelley – Advanced Pet Care Technician
- PCSA – Pet Care Services Association
- America Red Cross Pet First Aid & CPR
- John Kelley
- Patricia Kelley